Optimized for the car, the MOTOROKR T505 lets you take and make calls hands-free and listen to your tunes with features like echo/noise reduction and Audio CallerID. Portable and powerful, the MOTOROKR T505 is an innovation for the in-car experience.
Your music and calls over your car speakers
Enjoy your music and calls with the clarity and loudness of your car stereo system. Innovative Bluetooth® technology streams music from your compatible Bluetooth phone or MP3 player to the MOTOROKR T505. The built-in digital FM transmitter lets you make & take calls and hear your tunes loud and clear over your car stereo. So you can optimize your calls and tunes, your music will pause if you take an incoming call. You can hear the call loud and clear over the car speakers, and the caller will hear you loud and clear thanks to the echo and noise reduction technology.
Note: For stereo music a mobile phone with Bluetooth Stereo profile (A2DP) is required. Also not all features may be supported by most Android phones.
Get an optimal connection with your car radio. StationFinder™ technology searches the FM dial for you, to find the best station. Press a button, and StationFinder™ finds and announces the best FM station for you to tune to.
Portable, No installation
This portable solution clips to the visor, so that it can be taken from car to car. All the convenience of wireless hands-free and music, without the need for installation. Simply clip-tune-and-go.
- Volume, Volume, Volume. It's your choice – use the powerful internal speaker or get as much volume as you can handle by routing calls & music to your car stereo via the built-in Digital FM transmitter.
- Take your music everywhere. Wirelessly link your music to your car stereo from a compatible Bluetooth stereo enabled phone or music device.
- Clip-tune-and-go. Hooks to the visor and can be taken from car to car. No installation.
- StationFinder. Breakthrough technology does the work for you – finds and announces the best FM station for a clear FM connection and minimal static.
- Audio CallerID.** Hear the number of the person calling
- Easy Pairing. Exclusive technology simplifies connecting to your Bluetooth devices
- Works with compatible Bluetooth enabled music phones, iPods and other MP3 players
- Car charger included
- Long battery life
- Mobile phone with Bluetooth Stereo profile (A2DP) for stereo music.
- Mobile phone with Bluetooth headset profile for calls
- FM radio for transmission through car stereo
- Bluetooth adapter (sold separately) may be required for use with some iPods and MP3 players.
The use of wireless phones while driving may cause distraction. Discontinue a call if you can’t concentrate on driving. Additionally, the use of wireless devices and their accessories may be prohibited or restricted in certain areas. Always obey the laws and regulations on the use of these products.
* Bluetooth is a low-power, short-range wireless technology that enables certain types of wireless communication between compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. This device supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Delivery, Audio Video Remote Control, Hands-free, and Headset profiles. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www.hellomoto.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer.
Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
** Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark office. All other products or service names are the property of their respective owners. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. © Motorola, Inc. 2008. All rights reserved.