Kiwi Bluetooth is a plug and play automotive tool that connects through the onboard diagnostic port (OBDII) in cars made in 1996 to current.
Kiwi Bluetooth installs in seconds to interface with your car's computer and sync with your mobile device through a wireless Bluetooth connection. The Kiwi Bluetooth allows you to efficiently monitor your car's MPG, analyze the log, diagnose trouble codes and monitor real-time engine performance.
The PLX Devices Kiwi Bluetooth is compatible with apps such as Torque, DashCommand, alOBD Scan Gen Pro, OBDriod, VoyagerDash, and PLX Logger.
Depending on the application, the following features may be available:
- Check Engine Diagnostics
- Real-time gauges
- Fuel Efficiency and MPG
- Engine Sensors
- Customizable Dashboard
- Real-time Dyno
- Data Logging
- GPS Track Mapping
- Skid Pad
- Video recording and data overlay
- Aftermarket sensor interface
Is my vehicle OBD II compatible?
- Physical Dimensions: 1.25 x 2.72 x 0.60 (inches)
- Power Consumption: 1.24 Watts (Typical)
- OBDII/CAN Protocols: ISO-9141,VPW,PWM,KWP 2000,11Bit,29Bit CAN
- Compatible Vehicles: 1996 and later vehicles
- Operating Temperature: -40 - 105 Degress Celsius C
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 18V
- Wireless Standard: Bluetooth versions 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1
- Range: ~50ft line of sight
- Enclosure: Automotive grade
Please Note: Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.